Tiga Hari Belakangan



James Hersey - Coming Over
 
Is it alright if I come round?
Is it too late if I come now?
Would you stay up to figure this out
Some way

If I stay here would you come back
If I stay cool would you be mad
Would you want me if I want you
That way

Cause all I can think about is coming over, coming over 
All I can think about is coming over, coming over 
All I can think about is coming over, coming over

Isn't it strange that every time I look at your name I'm suddenly high
For you to feel the same I would do almost anything

I'd give away this, give away that
All of my shoes and all of my hats
All I need's you and a bit of music

Cause all I can think about is coming over, coming over
All I can think about is coming over, coming over
All I can think about is coming over, coming over

---

Lagu ini bikin aku tersipu-sipu. Kayak orang kasmaran. Padahal enggak ada orang yang lagi di-kasmaran-i. It's just so....aaaah I'm falling in love with this song. Lagu ini ada versi lainnya yang lebih tenar kayaknya, tapi versi yang live ini yang paling aku suka. Simpel. Tapi romantis.

Udah berapa kali aku dengerin lagu ini tiga hari belakangan ya, kayaknya udah ada 20-an kali atau bahkan lebih hahahaha. It put a very good mood in me. Ditambah kenyataan bahwa nemunya nggak sengaja gara-gara stalking ask.fm nya Evita Nuh.

Don't we just love it when we accidentally find good music? If it was unexpected and the timing was perfect, I even love it more. I always think it's a kind of destiny and I'm grateful I come across so many songs that match my mood or even my personality. It makes me feel more alive.

Lagu ini cocok didengerin sambil ngelamun, sambil minum minuman favoritmu. Atau malah lebih enak lagi sambil snuggling or cuddling di sofa gitu kan, apa di kasur sama......bed cover. Ditemani a really good fiction di gadget-mu.

Semoga musim hujanmu romantis! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment